Skip to content

Load multiple page with proxy

KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
edited October 2016 in GSA Proxy Scraper

This is possible to have option for load multiple page with one proxy for each ? (for exemple many sentence of same page). 

Want says totally load pages with normal referer, not only html (+ random time one each) ... :)

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    hmm I don't understand what part of Proxy Scraper you are talking about here.
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    This tool make many more time after time.
    That can be good for exemple:

Increase views on any platforme
    Generate fake traffic
    Simulate remunerate clicks ....

And many many more. Think directly include on scraper proxy can be good.
    hmm what tool? Sorry, I know we have our difficultied with language from time to time, but what function in the tool you are asking to be modified?
    edited October 2016
    Sorry for my English lol, Http Tool seems to have almost everything we need.
    ahh you mean "Custom HTTP Tool" ok so you need to have some multi URL inout field there?
    edited October 2016
    Yes, and the possibility (for example) to launch the opening of a url with multiple threads, Each one uses a different proxy.
    It is better that the page be fully launched, otherwise scripts (eg counter, ads ...) will not work.
    Maybe use random refers, and windows size ...

Scenario
    For example I have an affiliate paid to click campaign, the clicks must coming from England and I wish not to be banish (lol).
    So they're gonna take me pages of openings, from England, with a different referer and surely a random display size, hourly or unlimited range, maybe can follow redirect or/and url shortener for valid affiliate link ...

First url > destination page

In made it a lot of scope and I guess the members will soon have ideas to expand.
    but you can do that already in the box "Other Header Lines" add:
    {Referrer: https://url1|url2|url3|....}

for only English proxies, you would choose that country or use "Fake IP Header" option with some ip ranges of your choice.

however what's missing the the URL to allow spin syntax. I will add that in next update.

edited October 2016

Sorry i don't understand what is good syntaxe for exemple for FR (not found on wiki http://docu.gsa-online.de/proxy_scraper):

2.0.0.0  to 2.15.255.255
    5.39.0.0  to 5.39.127.255  .....

Like that soft crash directly :

2.0.0.0|2.15.255.255
    5.39.0.0|5.39.127.255

2.0.0.0/2.15.255.255
    5.39.0.0/5.39.127.255

I must generate all ip's ? this is in random (+ delete used) ?
    Can be good to have calculator for generate all range, and delete after using.

For user agent, is good like that (row after row) ? :

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0.0.6
    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1.1; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
    Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i586; de; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
    Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686) AppleWebKit/535.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Ubuntu/11.04 Chromium/14.0.825.0 Chrome/14.0.825.0 Safari/535.1
    Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/535.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/14.0.824.0 Safari/535.1
    Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
    Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; PPC MacOS X; rv:5.0) Gecko/20110615 Firefox/5.0
    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; MSIE 9.0; WIndows NT 9.0; en-US))
    Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.2; Trident/4.0; Media Center PC 4.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 3.0.04320)
    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; en-US)
    Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Konqueror/4.5; FreeBSD) KHTML/4.5.4 (like Gecko)
    Opera/9.80 (Windows NT 6.1; U; es-ES) Presto/2.9.181 Version/12.00
    Opera/9.80 (X11; Linux x86_64; U; fr) Presto/2.9.168 Version/11.50
    Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_6_8; de-at) AppleWebKit/533.21.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.5 Safari/533.21.1
    Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_6_7; da-dk) AppleWebKit/533.21.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.5 Safari/533.21.1

Idem generator can be very good, or i can help you for scrape information like here : http://www.useragentstring.com/pages/useragentstring.php?typ=Browser.

EDIT:

Full list of Browser user agent (8842):

What i can put in "Other header lines" ? for exemple

For "request per hour", is possible to have unlimited check box ?

I see number of reguest per hour like 10 by defaut, that want says is one thread by one ? (not simultaneous ?), if i want like 10000 hit per hour and proxy is slow, you think i can have this result ? (if one after one).

Sorry for English and always demand with many code :)
    edited October 2016
    Random time on final page after full loading can be good.
    Random hit by hour.

If link is on my website.
    Mywebsite is referer.
    Saisissez du texte ou l'adresse d'un site Web, ou importez un document à traduire.
    If I click on that link, I go on the affiliation platform and i'm redirect on the final site.
    But actually i can just have one direction with referer ?, thread can acces to final site ?
    Mywebsite(Ok)>Affiliate Platfom(Ok)>Final Site(?)

Random time between query.
    ip range: you can take the ranges from the file: ip-to-country.csv
    --
    format can be ip1-ip2 or the longword of the ip as in that file above.
    --
    user agents can be in that format, one line after another
    --
    that timing for the hours per day IS already random and more or less equally spread in that hour
    --
    the rest i dont understand sorry
    Ok thank you Sven

Is it possible to have a random delay on receiving page, to emulate a real visit?

what you mean with that? you can already define the amount of click/visits exactly per hour of the day.
    edited October 2016
    This is for simulate real traffic, if all threads load page and quit directly ... :)
    well that tool is really not made to do that...it would take more than just a GET request.
    Bye
    Ok @Sven understand you don't want modify Http Tool but is possible to have option for use Http Tool configuration with "Internal Proxy Server" ?

I can do job with zennoposter and 127.0.0.1:8080
    I don't think there is any need for a modification really. Anyway I don'T understand how an internal proxy server would comunicate with an external tool + that "custom http toolkit"?
    edited October 2016
    Yes you have reason damage. There were a lot of interesting things but I can not use them. Not sure that pass redirect and time on page after.
    Thank for update @Sven just warning after installation update come again.
    edited October 2016
    Just for be sure, is {referer.com: url1|url2|url3}

Or referer is command {Referrer:url1|url2|url3}

Well to have always a refered you need to add...

Referrer: {http://gsa-online.de/|http://www.gsa-online.de|....}

And to have it only sometimes you can do this...

{Referrer: {http://gsa-online.de/|http://www.gsa-online.de|....}||}  << this will use a referer 1/3 times
    Ok thank you

I know you have added spin for referer but spin is active for target url ?
    yes should work there as well.
    Ok nice thank you.