Skip to content

How Many Backlinks To Build In One Day?

edited February 2013 in Need Help
Hi there just how many backlinks is it safe to build to your money site in 1 day without getting yourself banned by the search engines? And just exactly do you set GSA SER up to build x amount of links in one day. Exapmle: I want to build 100 in 24 hours 1 day, and then I want gsa ser to pause until the next day and start again - by building another 100 links and so on.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• no one can answer that for you, everyone have different approaches and different results, just test

you don't get banned from search engines if you use some proxies
    just set pause the project 100+ -0  submissions reached in a day
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    edited February 2013
    to my money site i build about on average 10 links a day, but my site is new, i am playing it safe. i build about 50 tier1 links a day and 100 tier2s.

i have seen sites where they have built 400+ generated backlinks in 24 hours and they are number 1 in google. but for how long? it depends if you want quick results that might not last, or longer ones that might last for years... nobody can tell you what is a good or bad number of daily links, or how long your links will last, because nobody knows :) decide if you want to be safe or take bigger risks, and go from there
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    How many links? All of them.
  • Thanks guys. I'm gonna play it safe and build a few a day.