Skip to content

Alternative to Wicked Article Creator

While Wicked article creator was not the best at creating content for my GSA SER project tiers, it did have the ability to create hundreds of non spammy article titles. Unfortunately for me, the software seems to have been abandoned by the developer and while Kontent Machine can generate article titles, they read like junk most of the time. Any advice, tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• 1linklist1linklist FREE TRIAL Linklists - VPM of 150+ - http://1linklist.com
    I've had the same issue as you; the new WAC will not even boot up for me.

I've been using third-party tools to scrape the articles, and then loading them into a cracked copy of WAC that does not crash during licensing.

Hope that is some help.
  • The latest version of WAC from new owners works fine. It does not have scraping capability but has data bases. 
  • fatboy11201fatboy11201 new york
    edited September 2016

• @fng do they have wac api exporter like the old wac version have?
  • what is the quality of the articles?
  • no api exporter - just builds the data buckets for gsa ser. Quality its at the same level as the older version
  • How do you now import a wac campaign into GSA? No campaign id to enter in GSA so can anybody share the secret please? Thanks in advance. 
  • I have given up on Wicked Article Creator. I utilize Kontent Machine, and Article Builder.