Skip to content

Auto Upgrade

edited February 2013 in Feature Requests
Guys firstlyhello to you al, been reading a lot of your comments past 2 days since I purchased, SER, CB, Indexer.

I've bought many seo tools, xrumer,scrapewbox etc.etc.. endless list.  However, I am offical binning them all now as GSA products is certainly the BEST I've ever used!!!  THanks Svan;)

Now my first request:
Im about to take a short break over to some sunshine in Tenerife, from the dark UK.

In past 2 days I've had to update the gsa application I about 4-5 times now.

If the speed of development continues while Im away for the 10 days, my scripts which im leaving running while im away...will be outdated by about 30 versions @ current upgrade pace.

So perhaps have an auto upgrade option (tick box)
Once software sees new version....its stops, waits until all threads stopped...download, upgrades, restarts, with threads running again.
Tis way, u dont need to be manually stoppng, upgrading and restarting yourself...and be totaly unattended:)

Anywas, guys, Im learning a lot from you, thanks to all for sharing your tips and ideas to maximise GSA products.

Viva, la GSA, Sven & You helpful sharing guys...u know who you are;)
Tagged:

Comments

• You searched for more SEO tools after buying XRUMER? 
    do you have any idea what you are able to do with xrumer?
  • I have Xrumer as well.   I still Prefer to use GSA over it. 
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    What about option to autoupdate. I'd find this super useful. 

@Hunar - I know you also have many versions...what are your thoughts on this feature request?
  • XR & GSA... entirely different tools. Don't even see the need to compare between them.

FWIW I use SB the most. SB and to some extent Gscraper and Hrefer are my first line of tools for any SEO campaign.
  • +1 for auto update