Skip to content

verifying the submitted

edited September 2012 in Need Help
I had about 10 projects running and the submitted to verified difference was in the thousands. I changed them all to Active but Verify only to get caught up. Is this a good practice?

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Ah so this was your question. I do the same thing myself sometimes if I have a good number in the submitted column and a lower number in the verified.I usually wait until I'm at least close to 1,000 in the submitted before running it or wait until its the next day so it gives time for registered accounts to arrive in your email.

Generally it's probably best to let the software run and check everything on its own but sometimes we need to speed things up. :)
  • its taking a few days to verify all of them, I've had it going for about three days and it's still going. Knocking them down but slowly.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    When I run the verify I'll usually let it run for a few hours then switch it back to active. I've never even let it run for a day on active verify. Really its up to you how you want to do it. I don't think there is a right or wrong way.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Putting a project to "verify only" doesn't mean it will verify each link all the time. It would just verify all links once (first round) and when done it will verify them according to there settings (e.g. verify every hour only).

So if you see it was ready with verification round 1, you can turn it back to the normal mode to actually submit something.