Skip to content

Captcha Breaker vs Reverse Proxies OCR for reCaptcha solving?

I've been using Reverse Proxies OCR for about 6-8 months now and I've been pretty satisfied with their service. But I want to cut back on the huge monthly costs that incur. 

So I wanted to ask fellow Captcha Breaker users about its performance and how consistent it is. 

Thanks. 

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Well it can not solve recaptchas as you might know. That solve rate is below 20%. But beside that fact, it should still save you a lot money on the more easy captchas.
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    Check the actual sucess rate manually rather than what CB says is correct. When I used them they had a reported sucess rate of 85%-93% if I remember correctly but when I manually checked what their service was returning to me it was around the 35% mark at best. Total waste of money.

I tried to get the way CB handles wrong answers from third parties changed so people could go after higher value targets more efficiently and with lower costs but I couldent get it to work once it was patched in so I just dropped OCR altogeather.
  • Got it. Seems like I will be going with CB afterall. 
    Thanks guys. 
  • 1linklist1linklist FREE TRIAL Linklists - VPM of 150+ - http://1linklist.com
    @shaun

Were putting together our own OCR api/user interface right now and if you have any advice on how WE could track that it would be awesome. Frankly were struggling to know when we get the answer wrong to.
    edited August 2016
    @shaun CB is never speaking about success rates here. It's a AI after all and can not know if a captcha is 100% correct. You simply have to accept that. BUT, I also don't see how someone could underestimate the use of the program so much as you seem to do.

On other threads you also put out some anti-GSA statements and Im actually a bit upset on this all now.
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    1linklist I dont think the third party service can it would have to be something built into the tool that actually makes the backlink.

Sven Could you link me to the statements you are referring to? Not sure if you are on BHW but there are regular threads over there how SER is dead and such and myself and FC (dont think he is a user here) used to fight the uphill battle of trying to give tips on where the thread creators were going wrong and I feel I have shared plenty of positive tips on this forum.

Yea I understand what CB is unable to workout if the captcha is correct or not, I am not a coder at all so have no idea if this is possible but I though it would have been easy to add something to SER so it can workout if the captcha it was passed was correct, if not send a message back to CB to let it adjust the percentage. You said you added something like that and it worked but I couldnt get it to work so I just dropped OCR as I saw it as burning money.
    @shaun Im not on BHW as I have too much to do reading and commenting here. But maybe I got your other statement wrong (you know my English is not the best).