Skip to content

need help with Api key

Baki BaliBaki Bali Albania
edited August 2016 in GSA Search Engine Ranker
I did buy Gsa search engine 2 months ago,and i had no idea that i needed an api key for web 2. this key wasnt on the program,do i have to buy it too or it is a set with Gsa?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    you don't have anything to buy here. Though there is an addon that enables you to submit to further web2.0 sites. SER itself comes with limníted web2.0 engines in that category. But whatever you call web2.0 it has many many engines in it that would allow you to submit to many sites based on certain platforms.
  • it dont submit at any of the web 2 without the api key
    with that api key you would see many more engines to choose from. I think you are missing something here.
  • the place where you have to set it its empty
  • i cant even send a picture so that you could understand what i mean
    so you have no api....sure no extra web2.0 engines appear.
    further details should be get from serengines.com
    I have deleted your "hi again" post as it is still related to this topic. No need to open another one.

The issue is none at all and I refuse to take your blame.
    SER comes with many many engines. What other tools call web2.0 might not count in SER. SER calls all engines web2.0 who are not based on some generic platform but its own unique coding.

We have nothing to do with serengines.com other than providing api access to them. It's not run by GSA at all and what you get with that api key is extra. We do not get anything from this when you buy an api key.

Thats the case with many things in SER. We add support for many other tools and extras that you can use or not. GSA is not running other providers.

Maybe others can jump in and explain?
  • go fuck yourself you and the others bich,if i would know that i have to pay 100 euro for gsa,160 for captcha breaker and 20 for the indexer its no chance to take it you motherfucker,now what is this i have to pay 30 euro everymonth for web 2 links the most important backlinks? fuck off keep this money go buy some cigaretes and drink any coffe you 2 cent motherfucker
    your message shows what kiddy you are...go with other software then where you pay the same and more per month
    noone said you have to buy this extras...you decide.
    anyway, go get a life you....bahhh