Skip to content

Would Anyone Be Interested In This Tool?

I have this tool, well it's just a few PHP scripts, that can basically do the following things:

1. Create GSA SER project files based on pre-defined templates while still allowing you to customize settings such as anchor texts, PR filters, and anchors ratio.
2. Upload these files to your VPS or wherever you want which allows you to just hit refresh in your GSA SER and then the projects will show up instantly and all you have to do is change their status to "Active" and they are good to go.
3. Group the projects by creation date and deadline so that you can easily keep track of them.
4. Automatically generate reports for your GSA SER projects (CSV files + a beautiful customizable HTML report) that you can impress and satisfy your clients with.

In a sense, it saves me a lot of time and it is the reason why I can handle so much GSA SER work with such a small team. I've had it for a long while (ever since I started working with GSA SER more seriously), and I've mentioned it to a few people and they said that they were really interested so I wanted to see what the forum here thinks about this.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Comments