Skip to content

EDIT the article after it's posted on a site(Joomla K2)

Hi @Sven, I tried to find a way to add extra backlinks with anchor texts into an article that was posted on a K2 site via GSA SER, I am NOT talking about doing it manually, and I want to do it automatically by setting up scripts in SER.
Is that possible? 
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• No ideas?
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    You can edit the project, click tools > export > account  data. Then you can create a new project and go tools > import > account data and repost to them. If you just want to remove all the content links you made on those sites you can just right click on the project > show URLs > verified > right click > select > All (or whatever you want) > turn project active and remove selected links.
  • @s4nt0s, thanks for your input, but it doesn't resolve the issue, what I try to implement is that I have an article posted a K2 site, then I want to add a couple of extra sentences at the end of the existing article, and insert backlink into those sentences, is that possible?
    Please advise, thanks in advance.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    As @s4nt0s said you can do this with a new project. There you import the account data and then you can start submission again with the modified content. For Joomla K2 it will simply overwrite the previous article here.