Partial match anchor text (untick)
Secondary anchor text 20
Branding anchor text  30
LSI anchor text  20
Generic anchor text 20
Domain as anchor text 10
Use Citation (untick)
Anchor text variations (untick)
Try to use domain/generic anchor with main anchor (ticked)

1) In article preview in same article single anchor text is repeating two times
2) I have ticked this option "Try to use domain/generic anchor "with main anchor but with other anchor text it is not reflecting.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Please keep in mind that the preview is not always 100% correct. Not every option is reflecting in the preview. If you find the same issue during real submission, let me know.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    So, real submission, I can see how.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    @Sven

When I went to see Project/Show URL/Verified, Article generic anchor not jointed anywhere,It seems the only thing what I am putting main anchor.

Try to use domain/generic anchor with main anchor ticked
    Anchor Text[based on Main Keyword] using spinfolder
    Branding anchor text 25%
    Generic anchor text 25%
    Domain as anchor text 10%
    Total 60% then balance 40% use to main anchor

well it seems is not some fact...show verified urls and create stats about anchors there
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    I do not understand. Verified file click to open when you look at, there is no generic word with my main anchor could not be joined. It's the only show I am giving what appears in the main anchor field.
    on the dialog you can also show stats using the button at the bottom. From there you can show a chart of anchor text types.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Yes Sven I can see "status".

But my question is about "Try to use domain/generic anchor with main anchor ticked"?

Generic anchor not merge with main anchor.
    maybe you misunderstand what this options does? it will mention your m<in anchor and next to it the generic one in brackers
  • @webm200

Check your verified links and let us know if you have issue with anchor text there, As Sven stated that preview may be wrong.

And I have almost same issue posted today. My preview's are correct but problem is in submissions.

@Sven please look into issue. I will PM you verified links or Campaign backup, if required.

• VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Devender_Garg

What is the use of "Try to use domain/generic anchor with main anchor ticked"?

What is say: The generic anchor reflect with main anchor or domain
    eg: My main anchor "Amazon affiliate market"
          Gsa ser generic anchor "Click here"
    So expect out put is "Amazon affiliate market click here" or "Click here amazon affiliate market"
    I'm confirmed so many verified article it's not working.........
  • @webm200 If your main Anchor text is "How to get rid of acne" then by tickling this option SER will post ONE OF your main anchor near to your Generic anchor OR naked URL.

How to get rid of acne click here

It will link to click to click here to your target URL and your main anchor is there to increase the readability/relevancy of your content.

• VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Yes I understood
    My main anchor "How to get rid of acne"
    I have ticked the option "Try to use domain/generic anchor with main anchor ticked"?

But my verified link not reflect the generic anchor near my main anchor
    eg: how to get rid of acne click here

I have checked lot of my verified links but they reflect only main anchor.

"Try to use domain/generic anchor with main anchor ticked" this option not working in my system.
  • Olá muito perturbar, eu sou novo com o GSA e ainda não é bem conhecido aqui no Brasil, comecei uma campanha de ontem, mas meus links não estão sendo verificados, 60 subido links e vpm = 0%, eu estou trabalhando com proxies privados, contas de PVA 13 yahoo, gsa seo indexador, serviço de ligação indexador mais rápido, e 2captcha serviço, versão demo captcha disjuntor, meus conteúdos são SCM e não usar raspador mas as minhas listas marcada. Eu não sei para onde estou indo errado na criação alguém tem soluções para me ajudar a levantar vpm?/
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    pauloo32 trying you say:
    Hello very upset, I'm new with the GSA and is not well known here in Brazil, started yesterday's campaign, but my links are not being checked, 60 risen links and vpm = 0%, I'm working with private proxies, PVA accounts 13 yahoo, gsa seo indexer, faster indexing link service, and 2captcha service, demo version captcha breaker, my content SCM and not use scraper but my lists checked.
    I do not know where I'm going wrong in creating someone has solutions to help me up vpm? /