Skip to content

I have doubt using gsa proxy scraper

VMartVMart Natural SEO
edited July 2016 in GSA Proxy Scraper
1) I have installed demo version of gsa proxy scraper. I have export proxy from gsa proxy scraper, I want to do the export process automatically and import gsa ser automatically. Please explain how can I do this process.

2) How can I filter the speed of the proxy in the gsa proxy scraper.

3) How can I filter the public proxy in gsa proxy scraper.

4) In gsa ser proxy scraper is already present default in gsa ser, what is the difference between gsa proxy scrapper and gsa ser proxy scraper.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    1) http://docu.gsa-online.de/proxy_scraper/gsa_software_integration
    2) Speed filter can be applied using the export filter option or simply lower the timeout settings so that slow proxies do not get tested successfully.
    3) Again in export options or in the last tab in global options to only accept elite/anonymous proxies,
    4) the one in SER is not that advanced. It does not have so many filter options, scrapes slower and does not have so many sources. It also misses a lot other options that you get with Proxy Scraper.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    edited July 2016

2) How can I filter the maximum speed of the proxy. Only Minimum speed of the proxy is available in general settings. I need only proxy speed below 0.300 how can I filter it.

3) When I select Private proxies in the proxy filter options no proxies are coming. 
    2) Again, you can filter that in export options or set the timeout in options->settings->timeout on connect/other.
    3) that are custom tags, they are not of any use unless ou tagged some proxies as such or testing scripts tag them automatically. However private proxies are not tagged automatically as such...you have to set the tag when importing manually.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    2) If I want to filter proxy speed at 0.050 and below how can I set the value for timeout settings.

3) We have already tagged public and private proxy separately with two different colors. But when we filter wit private proxy no proxies are coming and blank screen is displayed.
    2) 50 (but thats very low in my eyes...too low)
    3) I guess you didn'T tag them as such!?