Skip to content

substitution of a separate sign to keys and duplicate link

All good day. Make function for parsing with substitution of one sign to one word.
Example:
I have a dictionary with all words of Russian or English, 
abandon
ability
able
about
above

it is necessary to make parsing of all these words on certain signs
inurl: "abandon"
inurl: "ability"
inurl: "able"
inurl: "about"
inurl: "above"

So it is easy to make but if I need to make parsing of the whole dictionary on a set to signs then inconveniently to do a design in notepad ++

inurl: "abandon"
inurl: "ability"
inurl: "able"
inurl: "about"
inurl: "above"

inurl: "profile.php" "abandon"
inurl: "profile.php" "ability"
inurl: "profile.php" "able"
inurl: "profile.php" "about"
inurl: "profile.php" "above"

inurl: "/index.php? "abandon"
inurl: "/index.php? "ability"
inurl: "/index.php? "able"
inurl: "/index.php? "about"
inurl: "/index.php? "above"

And if you make separate function of substitution of signs it will be very convenient in one window it will be possible to throw keywords in other window signs.

It turns out much more conveniently for scraping and it isn't necessary constantly suffer in notedap with regular expressions. On a result with this function it is possible to loop the parser for 24/365 days in a year and to do only export and removal of doubles.
Also I want to notice that it is necessary to add removal of duplicates when parsing to the parser that on export the file was already without doubles and I saw pure result at once when there is a parsing
It isn't obligatory to include this function constantly sometimes references everything links which have been scpare are required, but very often these doubles only disturb and if it is more convenient to make the automatic check for doubles when scraping!

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I think what you are requesting is already there.
    Once you add your keyword like "inurl:" and click on "Combine" where you use a file with all your keywords in, it will create a list with...
    "inurl:<keyword from combine-file>"...
  • alexeyalexey Moscow
    Thanks. I have hurried from questions I didn't use the combine function