Skip to content

Per project proxy usage

DzilRelDzilRel ____'s Backyard
edited June 2016 in Feature Requests
Greetings

I would like to see, if possible, the possibility of the possible feature where it's possible that I can run some possible projects without any proxies, some projects on specific type of proxies, and some projects on other type of proxies.

It's cool if I can only choose for a project to run through proxies or directly. 

I am not talking about specific jobs, like verifications, submission, email checking. I am talking about all the tasks. 

To be more clear. Let's say that I have 10 projects. 

I want 2 of them to run without proxies, and the other 8 of them to run normally through proxies. Something like checking on the project page, USE PROXIES, USE PRIVATE PROXIES, USE PUBLIC PROXIES, etk. And, of course, different time out settings for each project. Because projects running of private proxies will have a lower timeout than the free ones, which usually are awful! 

Pardon the caps.

Thank you
FanFan Stefan

Comments

• DzilRelDzilRel ____'s Backyard
    @Sven - Any chance this will happen? It will allow me to use a PC for something else if I don't have to use multiple GSA licenses for with/without private/public proxies. I already have multiple licenses, so the licenses is not an issue, merely the Pc's are.