Skip to content

Ridiculously Low LPM

ShweppShwepp UA
edited June 2016 in Need Help
Last few days I experience ridiculously low lpm in GSA no matter which list I use: identified, imported from file, my verified list of Loopline's AAM list etc. It's kind 2-0,5 lmp and 0,12 vpm (!) no matted what project I am running. Before I was getting ~20-50 lpm with my imported target url file. I've tried checking/unchecking several options (Search Engines all unchecked all the time) but it changed nothing. 
In total I have ~15 projects but running only one. I wonder might this be the problem even though almost all of them are inactive?
I'm open for you suggestions.

Comments

• Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    I've been saying this for months now. I forget the exact month and update it was that everything went all screwy but just look at these screen shots.

Not sure what caused this huge drop in numbers but would love to see the good old days again. 
  • Yeah, last days sucks want to get an answer from Sven.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    haven't noticed anything broken here. If you think it's SER, try using the previous version. Just check the changelog and you will notice that not much changed here.
  • So what can be an issue here? Proxies seem to work...
  • Maybe the most common engines stopped working or captcha updates happened or something like that. I  have noticed the same thing though.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    @Sven Do you still have all the original URLs you used to build all your engines in SER?

That might be a great way to see if they all still work. I know something is not right and has not been working that good for several months.
    oh well there are not 1 URL to work with...I usually let SER search for them and then I try to code that script based on all variations an engine has.
  • Is there a major benefit to using Gscraper or Scrapebox vs. using the built in scraper? I have always used Gscraper and then just manually imported massive lists in. Is it more efficient to just use the built in one? Have never really asked this question.
    edited June 2016
    Well I didn't really compare things. However I see nothing that can be made different than putting a keywod/footprint into a search engines and extract results.
    The only difference is that threads are not shared with projects doing it's job and so it might be faster using external tools.
  • Ok, guys, the problem is still here. GSA just doesn't work and any help would be really appreciate.
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    @shwepp in my experiance stuff like this is user error.

Do you have team viewer?
  • Nope but I'll get it.
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    I'm going to have to head off now so won't be able to teamviewer in and checkout your rig to see what the problem is.