Skip to content

Appear strange anchortext and strange domain GSA backlink

Hello everyone

I have 2 issues not understand:

1. I'm creating a test project with Kontent Machine to create content for my tier 2. But after getting some links veryfied, I checked and found outside 2 anchortext and my website's link also appears more of a link 1 anchortext and other webiste. Why are there strange anchortext and other sites link on GSA's post? GSA have created one another backlink or content of kontentmachine insertion order or because I misconfigured?
2. When placing links from tier 1 to my moneysite, I should put full text link? (Head or foot of the website) or put links in each article tier 1 point on my moneysite?
  3. If I have a 15 page in the Web 2.0 (tier 1) I should put links to all 15 this page or just 1-2 links is enough?

Thank you very much ! 

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    1. Hard to understand your problem. Give a sample please.
    2+3. SEO related question that I leave to others answering.
  • VNSEOVNSEO Viet Nam
    you see the article in the path created by gsa I attached:
    in that article is inserted  2  anchortext and 3 back links, including 2 link to my webiste, remaining 1 link and 1 anchortext is not mine, it come from? by GSA or kontentmachine have created yourself ? . Where by reason. please guide me. thank you
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @VNSEO - In the article manager tab in SER, do you have the option checked "Insert up to 1-2 random/authority URLs for random words" enabled?
  • VNSEOVNSEO Viet Nam
    yes i have the option checked "Insert up to 1-2 random/authority URLs for random words" 
    caused by it?
    I think it inserts random links from my webiste link
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    No, it is inserting links from other websites (prefered related to that article).
  • VNSEOVNSEO Viet Nam
    ok I understand thank you
  • You can disable that option- some engines do that without me asking as well... I just don't use those engines.
  • VNSEOVNSEO Viet Nam
    BigGulpsHuhWelp Thank you very much !