Skip to content

Failed Re-Verifications issue - Url Shorteners

DzilRelDzilRel ____'s Backyard
edited June 2016 in Need Help
Greetings

I have a project that makes only url-shortener websites from a manually imported list. Now I have these issues:

1. On re-verification, 95% of the failed re-verifications are false positives. I re-check them with no proxies, and the connection is great. What can I do about this?

2. When trying to delete the failed re-verifications to start from scratch ( I have some old failed re-verifications that I don't want to use anymore ), I get "Project is still running. Please stop it first", although I have 0 threads, and GSA is stopped:

3. The only workaround I found is to close GSA Ser for good, restart it, but don't start the projects, and delete/edit the urls. The only issue is that after a while, all URLS appear in the failed re-verification list, including the very old ones. It's not an error, because the projects only creates a few tens of links daily. So when it rechecks the few tens, it deletes 10 20 links, and when I check the Failed Re-verifications so I can reinstate the failed ones that are still working, the list has thousands of links, including the old ones.

Sir Sven, what's your opinion on these? And on the French European Championship? And how are things? How are the sales going? Do you like football by the way?

Please pick only one of the questions above :)) Hopefully you will make the right call.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    1. Can you send me a project backup and the sample URL where re-verify failed?
    2. could it be that you want to that verified project listing when there had been threads active? This would explain it as the time the verified urls have been loaded, it is still unsure if there have not been written back to the file some after the project stopped. The error message might be wrong but it is still not possible to modify anything then.
    If you think this is not the case, please give some exact steps how to reproduce this.

Football: Well I was a bit tired following Germany vs. Ukraine yesterday as I didn't get much sleep on weekend (was out seeing MonoWelt), but I guess I have to watch it more regulary now as my g/f likes to watch all games. I have no clue who will win this though. Let's see ;) Good luck for your team as well! :)
  • DzilRelDzilRel ____'s Backyard
    1 Tomorrow boss, just got back home and my head hurts, I drove too much with the car windows down. I will send all the reverified failures within it. You will have plenty of it. There are more problems there, I will note them, but you will notice them fast.

2. No active threads, I sent you the print screens to see that even GSA was stopped. Tommorow I will give more details. 
    3. You should work more and keep away from football and music! Or fun in generally, it can hurt. So be careful please. I am more into  . It's quite similar to MonoWelt I think. Fratii Mat = MaleCat Brothers, by the way. But more like a regionalism. And in those bottles in their hands they have alcoholic water. More usually known as tuica or ginars . And they are singing a mortuary song, for when the people are sent to mother Earth. And congrats for your gf, a very good choice! Germany - Romania will be the final then. Good luck sir! 

PS: If Romania gets into the final then it means that there are chances I will become a millionaire. So hands crossed! Or fingers crossed, I think you cross hands when cops get you.