Skip to content

New to GSA

edited February 2013 in Need Help
Somehow this little gem seemed to stay under my radar for so long.  From what I gather this looks to be one hell of an SEO tool.  But I want to fully understand the power and functionality when compared to other SEO tools. 

I used senuke for a while, and to be honest never really liked it, there always seemed to be problems, success rates ect.  I have never used scrapebox at all. 

Correct me if I am wrong but this tools seems to be like a much better hybrid version of both those tools.  As with senuke you are blasting a preset list of sites, not really related or necessarily relevant to your target keywords/niche,  and scrapebox seems like it has a great number of things it can do, but it seems the most useful for scraping the internet for possible places to post links too. 

GSA I guess seems like it uses your predefined list of keywords and scours the internet looking for places to link to you from that are somewhat related to the keywords you are targeting.  Correct?

I came here by mention of a few people who claimed that this was the best seo software they have ever used.  I guess I am asking for more of the philosophy behind using the software, not any specifics (although Im sure i will have many questions on how to use it as I get going lol). 

Just want to have the best mindset on using this 

Comments

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Not sure what the question is but to the one you did ask. Yes. AND it also finds targets and places links there. You can use lists if you want to or let GSA SER do it's own thing. :-)

"GSA I guess seems like it uses your predefined list of keywords and scours the internet looking for places to link to you from that are somewhat related to the keywords you are targeting.  Correct? "