Skip to content

A few questions from newbie....

ShweppShwepp UA
edited June 2016 in Need Help
Hello, guys.
I've just purchased GSA SER with a 10 semi-dedicated proxies and I have a few questions.
1) What is your rate of Lpm? Mine is 1,03 and it seems too slow :) Without proxies it may be faster but I don't want get my IP banned as it is permanent. Oh, just noticed, proxies only works for parsing SERP.
2) As I see, the problem is that GSA is doing 2 things at the time - parsing and submitting. I have a parser, so I could do parsing on my own, but how I can submit these links to GSA? I see sort of ''global sites list' folder, but how I do know the names of links lists?
3) GSA SER have footprints to scrape sites from SERP but it's a routine work to choose a website platform and then copy-paste it to the parser. Can someone share a file archive where footprints of all supported by GSA cms will be divided in different files? Kind of 'articles', 'Web 2.0' etc.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    2) import your sites directly to the project using right click->import traget urls
    3) options->advanced->Search Online for URLs << in that box you can get your footprints
  • And what about average rate of Lpm?