Skip to content

A practice that is still effective?

After I watch the video of www.matthewwoodward.co.uk I plan to buy a miraculous tool for link building.
Among them:
1. Wicked article creator, to fill the article in tier 1
2. GSA Ser, to blast tier 2 links
3. Do you have a suggestion tool are perfect for making web 2.0?

And if this is still an effective way to raise's ranking in google for today?

Comments

• shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    Wicked article creator is broken and to my knowledge doesn't work anymore.

The Matt Woodward guides are designed to get him commissions not rank you in Google....
  • Yes, not the first link I've seen to his site on here and elsewhere over the past few days. His commission rates must be falling.

@dymbaun - if Woodward took a crap it would have an affiliate link attached to it. As such you have to take his advice with a pinch of salt. Not all what he recommends is rubbish of course but most of it is and if you're new to the game then trying to filter it all out is impossible.

3. I use Autofill Magic. It's very decent but it's not automated. Best tool I can recommend for the higher tiers is your brain. Like you don't need a tool to sign up to a website, write some content and post it do you?
  • @shauncan you give the user the tools recommended in addition to WAC
    indeed of all the tutorials always include your affiliate links -_-

@johnOkay, I'll find out about Magic Autofill
    Does article tools you use to tier 1 and tier 2?
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    I use Kontent machine for my auto generated content.
  • Kontent Machine was not the best, but since the last update its produced better content, I also like article forge for t1 content
  • KontentMachine is constantly improving... but it's a running men's game :)
  • I would have to agree that many of the review sites are good entertainment, but they are setup to push their affiliate links. Many of them will say whatever is needed to get that commission.