Skip to content

contextuals article, wiki's not indexing. help please

Hi all.  I'm running A verified list and doing a GSA blast for tier2, but I can't seem to get any of the articles, wiki or contextual platforms from the verified list that I'm running to index at all.  I'ts been 10 days and not 1 contextual link indexed.  Blog comments and guest post are indexing.  Any body have any suggestions.  Oh i'm running link processor as my indexer.  Thanks in advance to all who help. Thanks

Comments

• londonseolondonseo London, UK
    @seo_gladiator - blog comments and guestbooks were already indexed.

articles, wikis and other contextual platforms are new pages that were created

• shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    That's just the life of SER contextuals these days. That indexing service are probably ripping you off. I haven't found one that works and can handle the link volume of SER.
  • So how do you get them indexed?  Do they ever index?  I sent Dexter Lab like 20 Test Web2.0's to test his indexer and the results were amazing. However, a lot of them fell back out of index for some reason? I know these are WEb 2.0s. I'm just frustrated because how the hell can I build 3 tiers if I cant index the damn contextuals to be able to juice up.  Any ideas or tips that can help me? I miss instantindexer when it worked.  Thanks in advance.
    @seo_gladiator - what platforms did u submit to Dexter Lab's service and how many fell out from the 20 you submitted?
  • I'm trying to index K2 articles right now using another tier from already indexed URLs. Not sure if there's a way to build these articles with a linkwheel type of interlinking in GSA. I've seen articles such as drupal blogs containing what are obviously URLs to a half dozen other articles and then one link to the money site.
  • edited June 2016
    londonseo     They were platforms from FCS Networker WEb 2.0's.  Dexter sent the links back with all of them indexed which blew me away as fast as they were indexed.  I also checked them in scrapebox myself now the ones below with a YES ARE THE ONES INDEXED.  Maybe content, not sure why? Any suggestions would be appreciated.  I'm just getting really frustrated because indexing is a real problem for me.                

shaunshaun           Thanks.

nipester   Not sure what you mean?  I guess your saying build like 6 nodes connect them to one another with another link from a drupal blog that is already indexed?
    @seo_gladiator - I would say its the content. Did u include a few images and at least one video?

I use wordai turing version for all my articles.

• edited June 2016
    Seo_Gladiator Each blog would have links to 5 other blogs rather than just one link to the main site.

Not sure if linkwheel is the correct terminology. I know that currently you can create a tier project in GSA which would have as it's links the verified URLs from another project, but that's called a pyramid I think.

Maybe this might work, to use a macro macro %verified_url% / %verified_anchor_text%.  : https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/6136/can-i-create-linkwheel-using-ser
  • londonseo           I used content machine with spin rewriter as the spinner. I had images and videos inserted with GSA not through KM with tokens.  How do you insert images and videos?  Do you insert with KM or with GSA?  I also copyscaped the content on all 15 web 20s and it passed. I will say on a few the content seemed thin like 350 words.  Thoughts?  I know TIM69 was talking about how google will have links index and then fall out and come back again as a proctection algorithm for google, but not sure if that is true or not?  I guess no matter what it just is taking longer to index contextuals and it sucks.  I mean I just checked 1000 articles and like 1 percent has been indexed in like a 10 days.  I know everyone is going to say wait longer, but it sucks.
    :((

I insert my images and video with SER.

Make your articles above 1000 words

edited June 2016
    Use the Scrapebox Google Image Grabber Addon to scrape image urls for the exact keyword you want to rank for and do the same for video as well !