Skip to content

GSA SER create backlinks only for indexer and forum only

Hello,

I have selected many platforms for backlink diversity here is the image http://prntscr.com/b7x5hg

But the prob is GSA SER creates most of the links only on Indexer and very very few on other platforms

If I remove Indexer and Forum Platform then the LPM is too low like it creates only 5-10 links in an hour 
(with the use of Indexer and forum platform LPM is 6.50 - 7.00 I am using 25 Threads, 10 Private Proxies, Captcha Tronix)

I think all other things are manageable but what to do with only two platform backlinks (I am using this Platform diversity for my 2nd and 3rd Tier)

Thanks 

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Hmm maybe it's a good idea to uncheck the Indexer platform. That one should be used in some lower tier.
  • @Sven I agree but if I uncheck Indexer than the LPM is too low like 0.60 - 0.70

At one point (using Indexer) LPM is 6.50 to 7.50 but without indexer it is like 0.60 - 0.70

even I don't like indexer but my point is where I am doing wrong. Can you guide me?
    Well of course you get less links now as Indexer category sites are easier to find and use. Finding e.g.contextual links requires more steps as well (account registration, login, posting...) and each step requires more tasks so the LpM is decreasing here.
  • @Sven I am using verified site list, so I am just doing submission process.

Another thing which I would like to share is that I am using GSA on my home PC here I have Internet speed up to 2 Mbps. Few days before I thought that it was sufficient, but now I have come to know that it is too low for GSA So that I am thinking to use (Asia Virtual Solution) VPS which provides 1 Gbps Internet bandwidth. 

I don't know, but that might be a problem for lower LPM. 

But still I want to ask that if I use VPS, then the prob which I am facing regarding other platforms with lower LPM might be solved or not?
    Hard to say if a VPS is solving our LpM problem. I don't know your setup and it would be mid reading for me to give suggestions on it.
  • Ok thanks @sven