Skip to content

Hello guys im new in SEO and GSA and i have some problems whit the GSA search Ranker

2»

Comments

• @TomyAds - biggest problem you have mate is that you've just stuck your website address on a public forum. You might as well have just dropped Matt Cutts an email and asked to be deindexed.

Unless of course this is a clever attempt at Negative SEO in which 10/10 for ingenuity and 0/10 for being an arsehole.

If you are genuine then leave the tool alone. Read, watch videos, read, watch videos and then read some more. Then pick it back up.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    when you say keywords you actually mean anchor texts? That keywords (not anchor texts) are ignored when using site lists is a normal thing unless you use project options to check for keywords on the target urls.

• Yes @sven anchor text sorry... I dont use that option to mi projects to check for keywords on target urls... Do you need some screencaps?
    Thank you for the reply
    Im sure you have some configuration problem and maybe did not clear fields on a project duplication.
  • ShweppShwepp UA
    edited June 2016
    I'm sorry, but how did you get this?
    I don't see this windows in GSA....
    Btw, even with public proxies I manage to create a few links in 10-15 minutes. So check your project options cause it might be the case.
    p.s. Constantin, do you speak russian?
  • @Sven this it hapens to me just wen i import links even from other project or even from a list wen i duplicate the project i always remove the old and put the new keywords articles etc. and i did notice a nother think in mi project in Option / Filter URLs i always choose to Ski sites whit more than 125 links and with PR bolow 1 and unknown PR and wen i import URLs in the last verified URLs window i see URLs with PR 0 and PR ? .....
    i will try to make a brand new project and import a project url in to it to see if that happens i will keep you updated and i will try to make some screencaps.
    @Shwepp sorry i dont speak rusian and that window you can see it lke this:
    ritgh click on your project / Show URLs / and there you choose what URLs to see and you will have that window. 
  • If you whant @Sven i will make a brand new project post here the screencap whit his configurations and if you say that the configurations are ok i will start it and i will do screencaps from the results to see it.
    Do you whant to try it this way ? 
    ok well some n´more screenshots...I guess it's ok if you can not get it done elsewhere.