Skip to content

Is verification done with the same ip address?

londonseolondonseo London, UK
@sven - is verification and posting done with the same ip address that was used to create the account?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    IF you have proxies then SER tries to use another proxy here, else yes the same IP is used.
  • londonseolondonseo London, UK
    @sven - if i have proxies right from the start and SER registers on a site does it use the same ip address to verify and post to?
    edited May 2016
    yes that should be the same ip. OK slowly. IT is using the same proxy/ for account creation, login and posting to not be suspicious with different ips. However the later link verification is done with a different proxy to see if not the IP alone is responsible to see the link.
  • londonseolondonseo London, UK
    @sven - i don't understand what you mean by : "However the later link verification is done with a different proxy to see if not the IP alone is responsible to see the link."

Isn't it better to just use the same ip?

If i was creating an account manually, my ip will remain the same for everything.

Well it is using the same IP for everything till the link is posted. Then however the verification is done by another IP if possible to make sure that the delivered content is not something especially designed for one IP.