Skip to content

whether setting up a target url site list

Dear All,

I have been buy site list url from fiverr, (i received txt ecxtention) i want to used in my traget url on GSA SER
this is setting up my project :
3. On project right click > import target url's > from file (i choose file which i want target url)

whether this my setting up is true..?

Please Help me

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    If it's just a .txt file, you can right click on project > import target URL's just like you did and it will post to those imported URL's. You can right click on the project > show URL's > show remaining target URL's if you want to see the list of imported target URL's.

Right now you have it setup to pull URL's from your global site list "submitted" folder as well since you have the option "use URL's from global site list" enabled in the project. If you're just wanting to post to your imported site list, you would disable that global site list option in the project.

• Hi s4nt0s,

Thanks for your respons, i am verry apreciating this..
    Yes i just check my target url on > show URL's > show remaining target URL's , and i show my target url.. doy you have been my screenshot stteing above.. that is my setting up, ether this my setting up is true..? 

thanks, 
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited May 2016
    @imambudianto5 - I'm not sure what you're asking exactly? 

If you've imported the list and have everything else setup, you should be able to start posting. If you don't want to use your global site list, you might want to uncheck "use urls from global site list if enabled" in your project options. You don't need that enabled if you imported the list directly and aren't trying to pull URL's from your "submitted" global site list folder. Otherwise, you can give it a try to see if its working the way you intended.
  • Thanks Very much..
    i see.. now i will try my project.. and waiting to see working the way is good..

Thanks s4nt0s