Skip to content

Are we supposed to create our own spintax comments?

spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
edited February 2013 in Need Help
I just googled a few of the comments that SER posted for me, and there were 13,000 exact matches! How many of you re-write your blog comments? I just did, using a generator. I'm concerned Google might use this information to slap my site down for the comments posted previously. It wouldn't be hard to detect :(

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Most people use SER for contextual links now anyway. But yes, rewriting this might not be the worst idea.
  • writing own comments makes a lot of sense, try to make it personal, Ozz did some amazing thread about that some time ago, however ... basically i would recommend to not have

Blog Comments
    Image Comments
    Guestbook Entries

to link to your money site, google is well aware that those 3 are mostly heavily spammed, so imho they are only good for tiers

• Indeed, common sense would seem to dictate that you use your own comments, which I do vehemently, but I have also seen the repeated over use of the default comments which leads me to ask whether or not those using them still manage to get decent results? And we are not talking 2nd and 3rd tiers here, I see the same old generic comments being pointed at money sites time and time again. So, ladies and gents, are the default comments giving you the results you desire?

To the OP, mind sharing what generator you are using?
  • ronron SERLists.com

Guys, this isn't too hard. All you need to do is:

- Go to a heavily spammed blog and copy/paste into a text file about 100 comments (30 minutes)

- Quickly edit them for grammar (25 minutes)

- Put them into a spinner like TBS or Spinchimp and have it spin those comments (5 seconds)

You'll end up with over 100,000 variations. In less than one hour you are set for life.

• I use Spinchimp for mine, and bought a list on Fiverr also.
  • edited February 2013
    +1 @ron .. and if you own a copy of scrapebox you can scrape comments automatically and get 1000's comments in a few minutes!.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    How do you use SB to scrape comments?
  • ronron SERLists.com
    Yeah @mamadou, how do you do that? I seem to remember that you can, but never did it.
  • edited February 2013
    @ron @GlobalGoogler

Just scrape for urls using a keyword that belongs to your niche then click Grab >> Grab comments from harvested urls.

Please keep in mind that Scrapebox can only scrape comments from platforms it supports.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    I'll be damned. I never used the grab function. It was probably two years since I even looked at that button. Great tip @mamadou!!
  • anyone would like to share the list / spintax?

I am not so good with english :_(

I come from Germany ;-)
  • Every time I make a new campaign I use SB for my own comments, You can get about 5K in 5 minutes of work. (by "work" I mean waiting).
  • Great tips, never used that feature on SB, that's what i like about SB, so many useful tools in 1 single software.