Skip to content

How Many Emails Are Required For GSA SER Project?

Hi..I am looking for some help and wanted to know about the email verification system.How many emails i need and is there any special email requirement like gmail, yahoo,hotmail etc..please provide a clear idea in details about this.Thanks.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    one account per project is required. Then if you plan to use the scheduled submission option, you might need as many email accounts as you plan to create accounts for websites.
    If you plan to do forum submissions, then you should have at least 10 accounts in case you get banned globally.
  • Thank you and i have heard that yahoo mail work better with gsa ser so little guidance about email providers please.
  • Yahoo boxes do work quite well, and a couple of others, too... there is no general number - it all depends on your link building rate. If you go for 3 quality TIER1 links a day, a couple of mailboxes will do.

If you're looking to blast out your links, plan to burn a couple per day. There are plenty good providers out there, just take a look at the Buy / Sell / Trade subforum.
  • @anunaadarts don't waste time with email addresses (imo). get a catchall service and you don't have to worry about it anymore. works great. there are a few vendors on the forum. i think it is something like $4/mo. very easy to use with SER