Skip to content

Facebook | SER

Anyone using Facebook parasite page with SER to rank? I am going to start playing around with the concept, but wanted to hear of anyone else's efforts first. I am interested in hearing of any efforts, good/bad/ugly. 

Comments

• If you're looking to rank the Facebook page then go for it. If you're looking to use it as a buffer to the money site then I have my doubts as to its effectiveness. No follow link. Better parasites that could be used if that's your end objective.
  • @johan yeah, I agree. It came to mind as I am seeing a lot of sudden organic facebook traffic in my sever log. will play around with it a bit and report back any findings.
  • Depending on the niche, SER will work, but FB pages can be very hit and miss. Some just won't rank for no apparent reason, and others will rank easy. I'd build a few and work on them all at the same time.
  • Yes indeed, Facebook pages can be quite tricky beasts. Usually, pages that are geo-indexed rank faster though.

@viking I would have guessed that FB pages are pretty useless as buffers, too. Curious about your findings!