Skip to content

Doesn't understand what happened

So because Google blocked the ranking I have to buy your Proxy Scrapper to really get me stuff ranked?
That's really not fair Sven.. I bought GSA Ranker tool because I knew it can rank my niches without spending 100$ for the Proxy Scrapper.. So why do I HAVE to buy it now..

Anyway.. I don't have 100$ right now. Is there anyway to make the GSA Ranker tool working again without buying the Proxy Scrapper..?
If I had 100$ I would buy that but.. I don't have..

Comments

• Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Sven has nothing to do with your server IP getting banned from Google. Either get some good private proxies to use with SER, or let SER scrape it's own public proxies.

Either way, you need proxies.
  • Im using proxies but now nothing work since google blocked the whole ranking idea
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @killerscript - Google blocked the whole ranking idea? That doesn't make any sense.

Any automated tool that has to query Google over and over is going to need proxies to work with. This has nothing to do with SER, its just how Google works. 

If your proxies keep getting blocked you need to try lowering threads and/or increasing the time between search engine queries.