Skip to content

How to Find Serengines Footprints

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get footprints for SERengines? I checked in the options > tools >add predefined footprints and although I have SERengine installed there don't seem to be any footprints available.

Help appreciated.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    serengines usually are notbased on footprints but have a fixed url.
  • I see, so is there anyway of finding more suitable URLs?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    not for serengines...for the others you can try the "Footprint Studio" (options->advanced->tools...)
  • DoonDoon Netherlands
    Listen.. I dont want to bash your approach with these guys from SERengines but why would you want to create a blog for one post ?
    Can it re-post to existing blogs ? I mean the whole points of a blog is to post a lot of content on it, and not just one post right ? how fishy is it if you have many blogs users posting only 1 post to your site each ? 

If it can build more posts in the same accounts than yes, its fine I guess.. but if it can't... than... I dont understand what the goal of it is. create many blogs with 1 posts to your site ? this cant be it right ?
  • @Doon so basically what you are saying is SERengines are maybe not the most important of the platforms to be concerned about...?
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @Doon - Are you aware of the scheduled posting options in SER? The option "Maximum posts per account" allows you to set the amount of blog/article posts you want per site. This works for SERengines and some other engines in SER that use login.
  • I wonder what approach Doon has adopted???
  • DoonDoon Netherlands
    Are you aware of the scheduled posting options in SER? The option "Maximum posts per account" allows you to set the amount of blog/article posts you want per site.

I am aware of this, and you call this a good workflow? to keep your blogs updated? 

I mean, what if you created several blogs 2 weeks ago, and today you want to add another article to those blogs...
    how would you do this with SERengines ? 

Im asking this because I use a tool that does exactly just that, keeps track of all my blogs, and i can instantly post new posts / articles to my existing blogs. and the workflow is just garbage compared to what I use. thats why I ask all this stuff so that i can make a quick decision if it's worth it or not.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @Doon - Never said anything about workflow, but by your post it sounded like you might have not known about that option so I was pointing it out to you. 

If you created a blog 2 weeks ago and want it to post a new post every two weeks you could set the "time to wait between 2 posts" to 20160 and have it pull fresh articles from a folder using a macro. Just keep fresh content in that folder and it will post a new article to the blog every 2 weeks.

I'm pointing it out for any newbies that come across the thread, there are some basic scheduled posting options within SER.

But if you have another tool that works best for your workflow, then by all means use it. Just pointing out the options :)

• @Doon

What kind of footprints does that leave? Are you using RankerX? Sounds a lot like RX. 
  • DoonDoon Netherlands
    I tried rankerX it was horrible.. come on.. a website interface for SEO software.. I puked so hard when I used it  :-&
  • @Doon

Yes, RankerX is not a great tool. It's massively under functional and promotes itself as an amazing tier 1 tool and yet it really isn't all that great. 
  • edited May 2016
    I too have Ranxer X an no joy. Anyone no of any web 2.0 decent sites?

I was askin so I could uodte the GSA SERenginges
  • @montiorr

SER engines was supposed to do updates but they sort of dropped off the earth.
  • Hi, 

Glad to see SerEngines back with a wonderful array of platforms :)
  • How i see SERengines is in beta phase, or i'm wrong ?