Skip to content

How to build your own powerful list for gsa ser?

Hi people

I've used gsa ser last time over year ago and not got any results. I know I did many things wrong maybe.

I have read that you have to use your own scraped list with gsa ser. I don't know how to build that good list. I have also used Scrapebox.

Thank you for your any answers... thanks

Comments

• 1. Use scrapebox to get urls with the footprints and keywords you want
    2. import that list into a few projects with all engines checked, have this project write to verified folder
    3. Use the verified folder on your projects
    4. Keep importing urls into the cleaner projects
  • @pippil

I put together a video helping explain how to properly scrape a list and how to clean them for effective use in GSA SER- feel free to have a look below:

• I have the same question.
  • @pippil If you don't want to scrap then you can directly purchase it.  

I suggest you AVS (Asia Virtual Solutions)

they have the best quality link list - Highly recommended.
  • HinkysHinkys SEOSpartans.com - Catchalls for SER - 30 Day Free Trial
    You should also look into GSA Platform Identifier, it's a very powerful tool due to it's automation capabilities. With proper setup, you can leave a VPS running for days without touching it and it will automatically sort and build you an identified list which you can then process every couple of weeks with SER.

Use 2-3 projects with different content without any filters and feed them each the full identified list. After they're done, dedup and voila you have a fresh verified list.
  • pippilpippil Finland
    edited May 2016
    Yes, I have heard of that Asia Virtual Solutions.. but sorry I can't trust anything nowadays

http://asiavirtualsolutions.com does not work with Firefox

• @Hinkys

I talked specifically about PI in the video, and why link lists (even Asiavirtualsolutions) are a bad idea. 
  • HinkysHinkys SEOSpartans.com - Catchalls for SER - 30 Day Free Trial
    @BigGulpsHuhWelp
    Sorry, didn't watch the video. It's a really great tool and it's much easier to build yourself a link list while using it.
  • @Hinkys

Yeah, I just covered the whole thread in the vid. I agree it is a great tool that anyone serious about this needs to have