Skip to content

Projects not running - "Active" Status has a light blue background

simondrainsimondrain New Zealand
Hi everyone.

I have a question which I'm sure has an obvious answer, but I can't figure it out. I have been using Search Engine Ranker for about a year. I have got it to the point where I have 27 projects, divided into 9 groups of 3 tiers each.

To save time, I created a basic template for each of those 27 projects, and saved them as a backup. Every now and then I will stop the projects that are currently running and delete them, restore the backups/templates, import some fresh articles and email addresses, tweak the odd setting, and start it up again.

However, I did this over the weekend, but SER has decided to stump by not working for me. The projects have a status of Active, but they have a light blue background. No links are being produced for me. I have checked the settings, and cannot see anything obviously wrong.

I also changed my proxy servers over the weekend, but have now changed them back.

Is any able to give me some pointers as to where I may have gone wrong?

Many thanks,
Simon

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    paste some log lines please (use pastebin.com).
  • simondrainsimondrain New Zealand
    Hi, Sven.

I just set three projects to Active, started it up, and got the following log (yes, this is the entire content of the log before it stops): http://pastebin.com/TBGz4yiD

However, I just noticed from the log in SER that the project name is missing from the Project column, and that the little icon doesn't relate to any of the actual projects. (I'm not sure if that helps or not.)

Regards
    Simon

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    that looks strange indeed. can you make a screenshot?
  • simondrainsimondrain New Zealand
    How weird... I have just downloaded version 10.85 and everything is working normally again. Yay!