Skip to content

Bing is a better engine to scrape targets without getting proxies burned

Hello,
I find that scraping from bing using scrapebox gives more results without burning your proxies and even connections on the scrapebox can be kept high around 50 with 30 semi dedicated.

Same thing works for Google api engine in scrape but connections can be around 20 for 30 semi dedicated proxies.

Does anyone feel the same?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Indeed Bing and any other none-google based search eninge is almost never banning your ip/proxies. Just google is a pain here really.
  • MurthyMurthy Chennai
    True that....
  • however, bing returns inaccurate results than google does, that sicks.
  • MurthyMurthy Chennai
    As long as you get relevant sites based on your footprints within the first 4 or 5 pages then it doesn't matter....... Since you can keep scraping with lot keywords......
  • yep. bing will return multiple more results. but to be honest i could care less. i am only concerned about what google indexes, not bing. i always look at it like this, i would rather be on the first page of google than anywhere else. if the bing scrape gets you there, then that is the way to go for what you are going. for me, scraping is secondary anyway as I focus on building out my PBN's
  • HinkysHinkys SEOSpartans.com - Catchalls for SER - 30 Day Free Trial
    Yeah, that's pretty much what you do. Scrape loads of links from Bing easily, test them out using SER and then remove the non-indexed ones from that verified list. Much faster and much more efficient than trying to scrape google.
  • MurthyMurthy Chennai
    Yes, bing scrapes longer and without banning on higher threads