Skip to content

Filter URLs by analyzing the creating URL

I want to have an option to filter creating URL with certain number, it will be useful on K2 engine, e.g.
That's a blacklink I created with SER.
----------------
-----------------
But this link most likely won't get indexed, because ID = 482364, which means it's has been spammed heavily.
I want to find a way to filter these sites, ideally in the process of creation of these links, but if SER is not able to "know" the destination URL before it's created, it's fine to filter it after creation.
@Sven, please advise.
Thank you.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    if this is for tier projects, you can add a filter to not take links with a mask *&id=[1-9][0-9][0-9][0-9]* << don't take links with ids bigger than 1000.
  • @Sven, I am sorry, where can I find the link mask option?

• BTW, it's NOT only for Tier projects, it's useful for all projects, because the indexing ratio is common issue for any Tiers, and with the option I mentioned, it's easy to filter the spam sites in order to improve the indexing ratio significantly.
    well then it is not possible as you mentioned already, the id is only visible when the link was already build.
  • I understand that, and I want to have an option to NOT show these links in the "verified list", and make it invisible in SER.
    Any ideas?
    you can mark and delete that using show urls->verified urls->right click.
  • How exact mask should I use to filter link with the ID > 1000, I tried the one above, it doesn't work.
    Please advise.
    Thanks.
    *&id=[1-9][0-9][0-9][1-9]* <<< this should work fine and select URLs with the ID parameter in being 1000 or higher.