So recently I made a post asking for some help. However, here I have more point focused help thread.
My setup is running on my own computer right now.
- No gsa list(Want to scrape my own)
- 20 shared private proxies from buyproxies
- I7 quad core CPU
- 8GB Ram Kingston
- 100/90mbit connection(NON SHARED)
- GSA Captcha breaker + Indexer
(CPU useage: 2-5%, Memory useage: 750MB, proxies 20|70)
So, I will put up my problems in points below:
- Captcha breaker: Recognized 0/0 - Seems like the capcha breaker isnt working with GSA, even if I did set it to use GSA CB in the gsa settings.
- Threads: In setup I've threads to maximum 300, however it uses 0-50 threads, never goes up.
- Scraper: How do I scrape my own URL lists, without using GSA Ser for it?
So my question is now, how on earth do I optimize GSA so its actually can do something for my seo?
I've followed a youtube guide from Math or something(Known seo/gsa'er), so my settings should be alright.
My goals with GSA to hit around 50-100vpm, and hopefully being able to do 10-30 vpm with high quality(+3 PR). However, since I mainly target danish websites, I will have to scrape a danish list.