Skip to content

Custom retry

In options also there is one retry and settings also one retry
1.Why should have this two?
2.Which option can be used from this two options..
3.You have told like this,,what is the meaning of that @Sven“Just do not use that custom retry and use 2-3 retries for CB globally and 0 for any service”
4.What do you mean the global captcha options
5.What is the function of the custom retry?
6. If custom retry fail how can i set the human solver? (Sorry I don't know what is human solver menaing)

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You are over complicating things again.
    the global settings are the once on that dialog. You set that up there and forget t.
    But in certain situations, you want to have a different retry for special projects. Then you enter it in project options which will overwrite the global one.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    @Sven Please help me I'm studying in GSA Ser I have more doubts?

In options also there is one retry and settings also one retry please reply me 1,2,6
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I thought I have explained why there are two settings? One overwrites the other. Maybe you ask yourself what Retry stands for?

Well it is:
    a) retrying to download and send a captcha to a service the set number of times untill it gets a reply. CB e.g. can reply with an empty message so SER knows it can not solve that one and hopes to find a better, readable captcha on next try
    b) if the answer was wrong and submission was aborted due to a message like "captcha was entered wrong", it will retry the thole submisssion again the entered number of times.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Thank you very much @Sven you can understand beginners, Thank u lot.

Reg: 
    Webm200