Skip to content

Need HELP! Success rate

edited February 2013 in Need Help
Run GSA search engine ranker for days, the deathbycaptcha fee is killing me.
Considering buy a CB, then I downloaded the trial version, testing it with SER, but for hours it got 81 correct(16%) for the first 500captchas.
Here is my settings in CB

And when I try to check if recaptcha is responsible for low success ratio. I got this
All websites under all platforms shows "0/0", is that just happen to trial version? Someone help me PLZ

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

0/0 simply means that this type of captcha was not received and so none got solved as well.

Please note that the demo version is not solving unlimited number of captchas...you need to restart it after 500.

• Yes, notice that. But this 0/0 shows after I got 81 correct captchas among 500 received, and the software have not been restarted.
    Looking for some tips to higher the success ratio before making order.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

And you are sure you have send the software the 0/0 captchas?

• No, let me be clear. Iam sure SER sent CB 500 captchas and successfully solved 81, when I want to take a closely check on which type captcha lower my avg, it all shows 0/0, made it impossible to check that out.
    One more thing and it's ergent. Just bought a license of CB, but unable to register. Software stayed unregistered after restart.
  • i am not a expert, but try this

Uncheck the box, - Try to Solve unkknown captchas in CB
    and put those settings in SER, as 2nd Captcha Solution, also in SER give CB as first Captcha Solving Solution 5 Retries, before it switches to DeatchbyCaptcha - but as mentioned to that in SER and not in CB

... a bit offtopic, but you can buy CB pretty blindly without the trial, imho, i run my CB with the default settings on a solving rate between 60 - 75 %

• Just found out I checked "try to solve unknown captchas" didn't even know when :)
    Thanks @oil, that's definitely gonna help.