Skip to content

Random website captchas

I am not a webmaster or familiar with Search Engine Ranking. I am a stay at home mom who like to tinker with computer imacros and such. I also like to gain points in game play, etc.. through various website that I have set up with imacros to run unattended throughout the night. Can I use this (GAS Captcha breaker ) for such things as this? If so Can you explain what else (software, etc) I will need and details on how to start. Pretend Im reading GSA for Dummies! I have downloaded the trail but cant get it to do anything... Im lost, please help

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    of course you can use it for any sort of captcha. That imacro script
    should work fine, you just need to change things here and there to match
    your special website.
  • ............. If so Can you explain what else (software, etc) I will need and details on how to start. Pretend Im reading GSA for Dummies! 
    well you might need something that is sending captchas to a service or script it with imacro. That macro on the docu page is suitable with small modifications.

I don't use imacro myself but it looks easy at least.
  • I have been using iMacros for over 5 years and I cant figure out how to get that macro on the docu page to run, so it apparently is not "that" easy for the non-scripter like myself! If you google this subject iMacros + GSA Captchas (or any imacros with captchas) you will see there are literally hundreds of people wanting/looking & willing to hire someone to help them build a script for this. So what I'm asking is for "specific" details on how to make this happen. You are being very vague in your answers.... You said "well you might need something that is sending captchas to a service" (What service, please give me examples) ... " or script it with imacro" (the script on the docu page is extremely vague and does not help. So is there anyone within the GSA community that has done it, can do it or is willing to share a workable script?)
    that script was done by a customer. I never used imacro myself so I can not say much to it. All I remember was that on this forum we discussed this back than and developed this imacro solution.