Skip to content

Remove urls after 1st verification bug

edited February 2013 in Bugs
Not all the urls are being removed after the first verification. There is something like 5k left in the file. Is not the .verify file supposed to be deleted after the 1st try if that option is checked?

Comments

• Having the issue here too. There are always a handful of URLs left in the .verify file which don't seem to get removed for some reason.
  • What is this option supposed to do? Delete all urls after 1st verify run or only verified urls? Because I tried it and got similar results to you.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    edited February 2013
    could some of you send me that project with the note removed urls?
  • Will send you some projects in a couple of hours once they finished Sven - thanks
  • Just sent you links via dropbox Sven.
  • thanks @hungryim for doing that. I was worried they all got deleted possibly.

OK just debugged this and it is actually as it should work. The verification links left in the list are added there because they consists of more than one step. Like, first search, than see url, than do this and that. 

The first step was successful and the next step got added. Thats it ;)

• Thanks Sven, is there any way to have these left over links removed automatically? For example, if there is no more steps to complete?
    next version improved this behavior.