Skip to content

Captcha Breaker

VMartVMart Natural SEO
edited March 2016 in Need Help
I have captcha breaker integrate with ser ,but again the popup window is coming again some like this ,why it is coming again..what can I do for that.. ?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    >you have to uncheck the box called “Finally ask user if everything else fails”.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Ok I did. Thank you :)
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    edited March 2016
    @Sven confirm my captcha settings. Am I right? Or have to change anything? Plz suggest me.
    On that last screenshot change SKIP to "Random". Also you can safely disable all captcha services and the webserver option in CB options.
    Also you might want to set Retry in SER options to 2 or 3 so that CB is used again if the captcha result found was wrong.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Plz confirm. On that last screenshot change SKIP to "Random". Also you might want to set Retry in SER options to 2 or 3 so that CB is used again if the captcha result found was wrong.
    I could not understand, Also you can safely disable all captcha services and the webserver option in CB options.
    Shall I disable options like this?
    yes, unless you also use CB with another software.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Now is it ok @Sven
    You can even uncheck the upper checkbox "Run as webserver" as you don't seem to use it for other software than SER. Though it doesn't make a difference here, just saves some resources.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    @Sven as your instruction I have changed my Captcha settings but the problem not solved. Again the popup has appear. :(
  • MariosElGrecoMariosElGreco Athens
    edited March 2016
    Set costum retry 23times . its the prefered number , and set as external captha service 12 "like deathbycaptha"
    You must use alonge with CB and external captha solver "prefer human service" for hard captha / recaptha and so on.
    The pop up will stop.
    Also :
    1 .if form field cant be field set it to random
    2. set CB as first service and human solver as second "prefered set human solver only for doffolow link pr2+"
    3.dont set it up as webserver , you dont need one. check cache answers in cb and check save reconized and unreqonized , and try to solve if at least 30% .. also , dont check send captha to the following service if solving failed
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    You have your captcha setting to ask user only. Change it to ask all services.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    edited March 2016
    MariosElGreco
    What is the function of "custom retry"? Shall I change this setting my all tiers?
    Thats overwriting the global setting. As with everything in SER, "don't touch it if you don't get it".
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    I have set custom retry 23 but not solved issue :(
    Where I see the external captcha service 12, I have purchased GSA Captcha serice.
    Please instruct me in basic English I'm non-technician.
    Just do not use that custom retry and use 2-3 retries for CB globally and 0 for any service.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    @Sven I already used 2-3 retries as your instruction, And also un ticked "finally ask user if everything.." but the popup issue not solved :(.
    well make screenshot of project option where this happens and a screenshot of the global captcha options.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    @Sven Project options I send here. But I'm not understand what is "global captcha options"  I send my all captcha related snapshot.

imageimageimageimageimageimage
    @Webm200 I already said that you have it set to ask user only for the captchas. See below.

You need to change that to "Ask All Services" just like below.

You can also if you want to, PM me your VPS details and i'll optimize your settings for you.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    I have changes "ask all services to fill captchas".

Shall I change settings this portion? also
    imageimage

• VMartVMart Natural SEO
    edited March 2016
    Trevor_Bandura thank you very much for your support until no popup disturbed me. working well :)
    Confirm my settings:

Clarification :

1) This tick is not appear my system
    2) I'm getting lot of "Unknown login status"
    3)  What is the use of all services? can I use it? is this any paid service?
    Sending you a PM. Will be much easier.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    getting messages like this :(

edited March 2016
    @webm200 You have to signup with them for it to work. If you don't have a account, don't enable that option.

The best way for me to configure things for you is for me to have access to your system. Just going over images is not really working. 
  • imageIts better to use costum retry as prefered. with 30-40% success of many caphtas its the best way to do thing.
    Costum retry its = it will retry "23times" to break the caphtas. if it failed it will ignore it or you can set ti to send it at human solvers"  But i mean costum retry for the field in OPTIONS - CAPTHAS "below the submission"
    not in the project :) misunderstanding ...

• you get this message couse you didnt set your logins correct .
    Also i agree with trevoer bandura. the best is via team viewer someone to do it for you.