Skip to content

Second Tier Submissions Per Day

edited February 2013 in Need Help
How does everyone handle this, or am I misunderstanding something? When it comes to entering the number of submissions per day for second tier, surely it depends on how many first tier sites there are? For example, if there is only 1 first tier site in the project that meets your criteria, then you may only want 100 submissions, but if there are 50, you would be happy with 5000.

Am I missing something? How does everyone else handle this?

Comments

• ronron SERLists.com

Pretend this is a new moneysite. The easiest way to do it is to make the underneath tier a 'multiple' of the tier above it. For example, if I have 50 verified links in tier 1, I would set tier 2 at 500. So I tend to go at 10X for tier 2. A week or two later you need to adjust because you have more verified links. Once I have 200 -300 verified links on tier1, I boost tier 2 to have 'no limits'. Your tier 3 (if you create a tier 3) can be no limits right from the start.

Everyone has their own way of doing it. This has worked extremely well for me. Don't forget newer sites shouldn't come out of the gates blazing. You want to accelerate linkbuilding at a steady pace. Older more mature sites can obviously handle more linkbuilding and at a much quicker pace.   

• At which point would one safely consider a site 'not new', i.e. 2 years? 2 months? My site is 5 months old and I am being cautious, hoping to start really pushing it around march or april.