Skip to content

What is the best way to get lots of emails for gsa?

edited February 2013 in Need Help
Hello... 

Gsa is great but i struggle to get enough emails to really start making a big tiered linking campaign anyone know a good way to get loads of emails quickly? Iv been just making gmail emails but as always google wants me to give them my mobile number so they can spy on me..

Anyway any one knows a quick automated way to get lots of emails?

I would do catch all but i dont want my domain blacklisted

Thank you

(it would be good if gsa had a email auto email creator where you just type the captcha and uses proxies to make multiple accounts...)

Comments

• Fiverr is great for buying email addresses
  • good idea :D thanks
  • oiloil
    edited February 2013
    use catchall on a newly registred email like fakemail.net is best imho
  • You should check out this one:  https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/comment/13224#Comment_13224  .  Make sure you watch the video @d3ad put together, it does a great job explaining how to to do it
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

Going by the - used in those emails, they will soon be blocked by a lot of webmasters

It wont take long for anti spam developers to catch on and easily block them 

• @LeeG you're certainly right, but as log they work, why not use them:-D and as you mentioned on an other post, its not about emails getting blacklisted, its more about that most sites don't allow register twice with the same mail.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    I wanted to compliment @LeeG for bringing that up about not being able to register twice with the same email. Lee knows how much I love changing emails, so it's almost as if he's giving me a backhanded endorsement :)
  • Ok I may not help here, but..
    Bought a blog post software called "uberBlogCreator", it has the ability to register multiple accounts on one site, with 1 email account. But the recipients addresses are different and I can get them all.

To be clear, if I have a email account example@gmail.com, and my keywords are aa, bb in the software configuration, register 5 account on 1 website, I will got 5 verification emails sent to "example+aa21@gmail.com", "example+aa78@gmail.com" and "example+bb(random_number)@gmail.com"
    Don't know how it do this, maybe some one can figure it out. It seems like another version of catchall mail account to me, and it's much easier to get.