Skip to content

** COMPLETELY CUSTOM LOCATION BASED GSA SER LINK PACKAGES -- THE FUTURE OF SEO LINK BUILDING **

Welcome to my sales thread! Here is a short summary of what I can offer you and why you would be interested in it for the low cost of $45 per package:

Customized link building structures are the future of SEO. You need to ensure you have proper link structures applied to your web properties. These can be direct money sites, web 2.0, PBN's, youtube videos, or anything else! I see time and time again lesser quality link building packages sending 10's of thousands of links directly at your websites and I knew that I could do things differently. 

You can customize on the first tier (the one that will be directly attached to your target site) the language of content, the language of the sites linking to your site, the LOCATION of the links coming to your site, as well as anchor text ratio's, customized anchor text, custom content, anything you want to be customized we can do it. Want some links from domains with a specific TF/CF/DA/PA? We can talk about that as well. 

MY GOAL IS TO MAKE YOUR T1 LAYER AS STRONG AND NATURAL AS POSSIBLE! 

If you want your links going out over time (which you almost certainly do) I can drip feed the T1 layer. 

Summary of customized options:

- language of content and anchor text
- location of links (location matters in the future of SEO)
- link velocity (link velocity matters as well- you don't want everything going out on the same day)
- custom content (have some articles you wrote? Send them to me, ill ensure they get posted)!
- Incorporation of Trust Flow, Citation Flow, Domain Authority, and Page Authority links
- Number of outbound links on a page (after about 100 links on a single page, they stop having any power or influence). 

All this customized service for ONLY $45 per package. It's the future of SEO, and these customized options are the steps you need to take to ensure your site prospers in this competitive market. 

Looking forward to working with you, see you out there.

Comments