Skip to content

Can there be another option of (Search + Engine match) in Project Status?

In the Project active status I could not find an option which scrapes for URLs + matches the engines. This will filter out unnecessary URLs and will save time later in the submission process. Otherwise this engine matching is done during submission process. This facility is there in the Options > advanced .> tools > search online for urls. So I think this option can certainly be added in the project status menu.

Active (Search)
Active (Search and Verify)
Active (Search and engine match) ??

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Well whats wrong using the options/advanced/tools function all along then?
  • there's extra effort involved in selecting the keywords, selecting scraping engines, selecting search engines for each project in the advanced tool and then importing the scraped urls in the project target list. Whereas all the keywords, scraping engines, search engines are already defined for each project if I scrape thru project. Also I can resume from where I left scraping in the project whereas not in the adv tool.
  • Why is everyone so afraid of 'extra effort' nowadays?
  • I am willing to do this extra effort....its just that all day i am playing with ser from searching keywords, creating content for projects, solving captchas, scraping url's, creating new tiers, creating content for new tiers that I have forgotten to update my main site since 2 months...lol...anyway ser rocks as since two months i have started noticing little improvement in ranking from above 50 to around 40 for 2 keywords.....still a long way to go. Will need to wait for around 3 to 6 months as i'v read things take a long time now. will need to think of purchasing more tools eg, captcha solvers, content creators, proxies, vps, ser lists, bandwidth and the list goes on and on....cant afford them now :( The more changes google makes in the algo....the more tools we will need to purchase i guess. Its not about effort...its about making things simpler,efficient, convenient.....anyway i' ll use the advanced tool. thx.