Skip to content

Need New Engine for betaclassifieds.com

Hi

I need a new engine written for GSA SER to be able to post to this exact page:

http://www.betaclassifieds.com/?view=post&cityid=2&lang=en&catid=4&subcatid=39&shortcutregion=

I have many links like this from this site, all by category and would like to post to this but need engine code to
be able to post to this site.

Can someone please help me?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    that site is based on "XZero Classified". The script wil be updated to support that one.
  • Thank you!! Much appreciated Sir.
  • jphilippe2016jphilippe2016 Canada
    edited March 2016
    I have url's by category of this site ready in folders in my computer and would like to post ads with GSA SER via the new engine update "XZero Classified" (Thanks!!)

But when I import 140 urld of this site for a specific project I want to post ads for in GSA SER, I receive the message, allready parsed? Is there a way to tell GSA SER to post to all links I imported from Betaclassified.com?

I am using Kontent machine for my articles and they are well spun, so none of the articles will be the same.

Here is a list of the 140 url's I would like GSA SER to post to, they are all art category but important to note, everyone of these url's are diffrent cities:

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    SER is not build to spam a site to death...it will allow you to submit there just once.