Skip to content

Doesn't Save Verified Links

I did not use GSA for a period of time. After I decided to use it again, I first deleted all the saved links from global verified folder with the intention to create a new verified list. I bought a verify list from serlists and started my test projects using all of the engines. I let it run for a few days and I check the global verified folder and all I have in here is the _Exploit-PHPInfo Exploit engine verified lnks.

In the global setting I checked the Verified box and the folder for saving verified links is the default folder. 

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    and the links have been imported from where?
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Same problem here but can't really figure out the reason behind this problem.
  • @Sven the links are imported via "Use URLs from global site list if enabled" in the project options by checking the "Submitted" checkbox only. This is where I extracted the .sl file, in the default site_list-submitted folder.
  • I have the same problem not all verified links are saved in verified folder. Today i have 8k verified links and in my folder show only 3500.
    mihaiandrei please send me the project backup
  • @Sven project backup sent via private message.
  • Sven i have the same problem. How to solve it?? 
    mihaiandrei found the issue here and it will be fixed in next update
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Hope this fixes the problem I've been having for a long time now.
    Trevor_Bandura with your project backup I was always be able to save verified URLs. This was another problem here I fixed but well...maybe we are lucky on this one for you as well.
  • edited March 2016
    Thanks @Sven, I updated GSA and it works now, it saves the links in the verified folder.

Maybe it solved the problem for other guys too, it would be nice.

• which update was that? i still have the problem after the last one...
  • edited March 2016
    @Sven I have the lastest version installed on 2 dedicated servers and on none of them the verified links are getting saved
    gopo2k please send the project backup + screenshot of advanced settings.
  • Having this same issue as well
    latest version should fix it
  • yes this is fixed. thanks sven