GSA not verify link

afkratienafkratien viet nam
edited March 2016 in Need Help
My project doest verify any link .
could anyone help me ?
Sorry i am not good at english

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    A bit to less information to tell what might be the problem here. What about proxies, email accounts? All working?
  • afkratienafkratien viet nam
    edited March 2016
    thank for reply
    i use 10 prvivate proxy , 4 yahoo mail 
    i build link for tier 1 ( pr >=3 , outlink < 30 , skip unknown pr )

and emails/proxies work correctly on tests?
  • Yes it works fine
  • can you tell me what does that verify depend on ?
    proxy or email ?
    thank
  • How long have you been running the project? Seems like you just started it as there is only 35 submitted.
  • afkratienafkratien viet nam
    edited March 2016
    i run for 12 hour .
    up to now , there  are 172 submitted and only 3 verify
  • Can you take a picture of your settings
  • ok

• edited March 2016
    What kind of emails are those? Catchall? If not, you need more. And I'd bet your main issue is your PR limits. You can also check allow posting on same site.
  • i use yahoo mail .
    i use gsa captcha breaker for first service
    2captcha for second service
    and textsolvecaprcha 

i see gsa submits many link , and captcha works very well . but only some are verified

• 4 emails... you need way way more. And, i told you why you aren't getting many verified. 
  • ok thank you
    i  will create more email
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    SER submitting and not verifying has been an ongoing problem for a while now. I still have not figured out the problem to be honest with you.
  • i create 20 yahoo mails but still not verify
  • donchinodonchino https://pbn.solutions
    @Trevor_Bandura I've also noticed low verification rate regardless what i try, i get around 5% links verified using a bought list.
    A purchased list should get you way more than that as they were already verified with SER. My problem is processing my raw scrapes. Can't seem to get the numbers like before. SER can submit 100k links, but only verifying 1% of those.

@Sven has said before that the submit stats only go up when a link is submitted, so the reason why SER is only verifying 1% of the submitted links has me baffled to be honest.

@donchino What are your submit stats like? Is SER atleast submitting?
  • @Travor_Bandura

Except for the fact that purchased lists are more or less a scam, especially the more popular ones like SERocket. Take a look at their .edu and .gov list and you will see thousands of spammy links. If a page has more than like 100 links on it, it's worthless. So that's why purchasing lists is a waste of time.
  • Actually- so I had a look at my stats right now and @Trevor_Bandura is right- there is something broken with SER- verifications are so so low right now. Does not make sense to me. Whats up @Sven?
    @BigGulpsHuhWelp That's what I've been trying to say for a while now. Not sure exactly what the problem is but, I know there is a problem some where in the verification process. I just can't see something changing that drastically that SER still seems to be able to submit not to bad, but is only verifying about 1% of the links it's creating.
  • me too 
    verifing rate is low
    so sad ,,,,,,,
    i run my project 24/24 and there are only 8 verify link for tier 1 :D
    so sad
    @Trevor_Bandura submission seems fine... LpM is around 150, in 6hrs it has submitted 60k and verified 3k, it's quite constantly 5% verified. I've been using Ser for years, set it up using tips from tutorials here and on own experience, have tried different emails, using semi-dedi proxies, the list is for using with CB that i am using... so I don't really see any issues on my side
  • @donchino

How many threads?  I gotta get my LPM back up- its so weird because sometimes my LPM goes way way up and other times it is way down, seems to sort of have a mind of its own.
  • BigGulpsHuhWelp  have the same problem. Any solution?? 
  • Not entirely sure just yet. My LPM and VPM go up and down based on seemingly no reason at all...
    @BigGulpsHuhWelp running at 500 threads. my stats are stable at all times, no big changes
  • Interesting, I did some fudging and got my LPM and VPM up again.
  • @donchino and @Trevor_Bandura

I calculated my verified rate is 13.5% however my LPM are still less than 50 usually. But then sometimes it will shoot up to like 200 randomly and sit there for weeks.
  • @Sven - many people get this problem - can it be solved?
    @moonshine sorry but "this problem" is what problem? Low verifications? Thats an ongoing topic for years and usually not a bug or problem with the software but settings. Unless I get something real to work on I have to wait for it.