Skip to content

What is the point of private proxies

edited February 2013 in Need Help
What is the point of private proxies? I know they are to prevent you from appearing on blacklists but spamming sites all throughout the internet 24/7 at ridiculous rates of LPM is going to get even your private proxies banned pretty damn quickly. Seems like money wasted.

Comments

• BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    Who cares if you appear on a black list?  Those lists are a joke. The reason to use private proxies is because if an IP ends up on a list, there are some software packages that will ban you from creating accounts.  Other sites will only allow 1 account per IP so if you need multiple links from that domain, you need multiple proxies.

If you want to search Google and harvest sites to post to, your IP will be blocked for 24 hours if G thinks you're a bot.
  • edited February 2013
    I wonder how much my LPM would go up if I invested in some private proxies. I just feel like they too would get banned so quickly that it's not even worthwhile.  What is a software package? 
  • then test it. I used 10 semi proxies. great results. to temp bans
  • Proxies also help keep your ISP from shutting you down for spamming. It's like wearing a condom.
  • "never fuck google" without....
  • edited February 2013
    The thing is that I'm using 156 search engines so if google goes down I have many more. Either way I got 10 so lets see how this changes things