Skip to content

How to improve ClipBucket engine file? Not working right.

edited February 2013 in Bugs
Currently the clipbucket engine file is working very poorly.  I just ran through a few hundred clip bucket sites and manually confirmed that the account had been created for many of them, but GSA-SER is not validating those emails and posting the video.  Then it removes those sites from the submitted list after awhile and never validates them.  Something is not right in the engine file but I'm having a difficult time figuring out how to fix it.

Any help would be appreciated.
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    turn on debug mode and see what the problem is?
  • When a ClipBucket signup occurs it sends an email.  This email usually contains a link that must be visited to validate the account.  It doesn't look like the current engine file is following that link before signing in.  How can I modify the engine file to look for a link in the email and follow it before logging in?

Also, sometimes the site does not require you to validate, is there a way to check for this as well?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    the engine as setup right now will wait for a verification email (and click link) at least 300 minutes. If nothing arrives, it will try to login anyway.