Skip to content

Is FCS completely DEAD?

Since a few months it's getting everyday harder and harder to use FCS: extremely slow the web part, always crashing and not working the local tool (account creator).
I read here a very good thread about RankerX, but before to buy another tool (and spend hours to learn it), what the other FCS user adre doing? Have you been able to work with it?
Thanks

Comments

• You can't really buy RankerX. It has a monthly subscription plan and a couple of days trial period.
    It's not hard to wrap your head around it if you know your way around FCS. It's a bit different and has some flaws but it is constantly developed.

However, I am also curious if there is any other good tool around to manage web2.0
    I was eyeing Autofill Magic some time back but unfortunately haven't yet found time to give it a try.
  • Ok, I'm planning to take a view, a trial period and probably also to subscribe to RankerX, but for the moment my question is about FCS.
    Is it dead?
  • Peter - I'm always very cautious when it comes to buying new tools/or renting and I have Ranker X - takes no time to learn but quite a lot of time to set up IMO. Once you know your way around it, it's similar to XCR, but faster. I don't use it as much as I should considering I'm spending money every month on it, but I do like to have it in my arsenal.

Not saying you should or shouldn't buy it, but FCS (I cancelled after a few days about 18 months ago) has never seemed to be as great as everyone made out. 
  • @JudderMan
    Thanks for your reply. I had good experiences using FCS in the past. Lots of good web 2.0, enough good quality when learned how to do a good setup, also cheap monthly price.
    But since 2 or 3 months it's completely different. Before one of the best feature of FCS was the fast customer assistance and replies of any questions, now it's not. Now the account creator crash every 2 minutes, almost impossible to finish only one running. Their web is now as slow as a sloth.... everything is different.

I don't have time now to start learning a new tool, I have to finish a lot of started projects and I only needed some quick web 2.0... It's not for the cost of buying rankerX, just for the time I have now