Skip to content

keywords used / remaining COUNTER - how fast are they used ?

GiorgosKGiorgosK Greece
edited February 2016 in Feature Requests
I have used keywords for searching  with "collect keywords from target sites" and "use collected keywords to find new target sites"
or without those options checked but with 200K+ keywords 

but very fast within the day I get the warning "No targets to post to (maybe blocked by search engines, no site list enabled, no scheduled posting) [first appeared at 2016-02-10 21:59]" 

When I realize this and check "Show remaining target URLs" the list is not empty.

Apparently this message should read something like this
"At them moment there are no more target sites But there is more keywords to be searched and will soon have more targets"

it is really misleading the way it is right now

A counter on how many keywords have been used / remaining would be very much in need here 
1000 used / 50000 total  or something like that would be really usefull

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    keywords ar enot used in sequence. SER takes one random keyword and do the search for the many engines and footprints you have. This alone gives a lot variations.

Also SER adds stop words randomly to the search query and sometimes domain filters.
    Then SER also alters the parameter order and does a lot other things in order to get different results.

This makes it a bit hard to say what keyword is used completely and which one not.

The message you get is probably having other issues like a set time for not posting articles before a certain time is passed. The urls in your queue might be all of that sort of type where SER have them in queue but waits will time is on to start posting.
  • Thanks for the answer SVEN

but according to your answer in 
    %spinfile2% makes sure that no keyword is used twice right ?
    thus if you have a file with 100 keywords 
    the counter could be 1/100 for the first keyword used and it would go up once every keyword used

Can you give at least an counter of how many keywords have been used so far ?
    for one to know how fast a keyword file is consumed ?
    (without actually counting TOTALs from keywords in list or from spinfile2)